Join us at AdMonsters Publisher Forum 2023
Switchboard Mar 7
Table of Contents
From March 12-15, meet us at the 2023 Publisher Forum in Miami, set to be packed full of leading keynote speakers and insightful conversations on the future of the digital media.
We’re looking forward to meeting online publishers, content creators, mobile application developers, digital strategists, and data scientists from brands like Disney, IBM Watson Advertising, The New York Times, Roku and others.
In addition to excellent networking opportunities and a full day of workshops, we are particularly excited about the following sessions:
- Question the Tech: Switchboard’s very own sponsored session answers these burning questions: What’s going on with the hottest names in ad tech? Who is debuting game-changing products? What digital media trends are the providers excited about… and what’s making them nervous? In this discussion, we’ll get the real scoop on the latest industry developments!
- The Tech Crawl Happy Hour: a chance to explore new technologies and learn about the companies changing the digital advertising industry
- Improving Workflow Processes Through Transformation and Automation (something we live and breathe here at Switchboard!): an event to learn about improving workflow processes and automating ad ops from Dan Leach, Global Head of Trafficking & Reporting at Bloomberg Media
- How Retailers and Publishers Will Shape a Better Future in 2023: a breakout session on how retailers and publishers will partner more strategically in 2023 to improve advertising.
- Retail Media: Where the Industry is Heading Next: Eric Brackmann of Koddi explains how commerce media is reshaping the digital advertising landscape and how you can unlock its power for your business.
- No Cookies? No Problem: Get Prepped for the Post-cookie Era: a group session on how post-cookie solutions, such as alternative IDs, authentication tools, and data clean rooms, offer ways to reach the right audiences and strengthen relationships with advertisers.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to register for AdMonsters and connect with a community of digital media experts to exchange ideas, learn and network.
AdMonsters is a community and resource hub for digital media professionals in online publishing and advertising. It offers opportunities to connect, share insights, and learn from one another through forums, webinars, and conferences. AdMonsters brings together experienced and knowledgeable individuals to discuss emerging trends, network, and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and strategies. For more information, visit https://www.admonsters.com.
If you need help unifying your first or second-party data, we can help. Contact us to learn how.Schedule Demo
Catch up with the latest from Switchboard
Marketing and revenue teams can stand up analytics and AI projects 10x faster through automated data engineering platform Switchboard, the leading data engineering automation platform,…
Subscribe to our newsletter
Submit your email, and once a month we'll send you our best time-saving articles, videos and other resources